February 25, 2008

ant lipstick

I got a postcard this morning from a co-worker who's visiting Europe. The postcard is from France and features ants carrying a tube of pink lipstick. After consulting with Margaret, it is determined that the point of the postcard is that the company that makes the lipstick is being more environmental (or something along those lines). Regardless, it made me smile. It's nice to get something addressed to me when i'm sorting mail for everyone else.

Who watched the Oscars last night? Granted, it's just another awards show- Hollywood telling each other how great they are- but it's kind of like candy... empty calories, yet it tastes good so you eat it anyway. I used to watch it faithfully every year, until one point in high school where my parents grounded me from it until i wrote one of their stupid essays on "respect" or something (read: kiss parental butt in 700 words or more). After that, i was a tad bitter. I've caught the show for the past couple of years, though. I plan on attending one of these days. ;)



Clover Watch 2008!!

They are growing! Check out the latest... six and half little clover sprouts!

Day Three

















Day Six (today)


Close-ups with my camera phone aren't too bad... though I'm still considering carrying my camera daily. I'm sort of scared to lose or break it, but honestly, at this point in life, i think i'm responsible enough to take care of it. It's on my closet shelf, so i'm using it as incentive to hurry up and clean my closet already.




If you haven't already, check out http://www.pandora.com/. It's a radio station that you make yourself, sort of. Basically, you plug in an artist, and they make a "station" that plays a mix of your artists and similar musicians. And i've recently discovered that it's free to register for unlimited listening.

Keep praying for our Easter play! We actually had a 99% full cast rehearsal on Saturday, and I'm encouraged by their hard work! We have a lot of work to do in three weeks, but it's quite doable. The way everyone is working together and really doing a great job gives it the potential of a good show. My project this week is the "flannelgraph powerpoint" and editing some voiceover narration we recorded this weekend. And coordinating with the crews on the set, costumes, props, sound.... hehehehe.... Good thing i love production! :)

Yikes, typing this took a lot longer than expected (yay interruptions). Gotta run to lunch (also known as "time in which Mal can be productive while eating"... teehee)!

0 thoughts: