February 29, 2008

the last thing i should be doing

It's Friday!! And the day before my birthday! Happy times! :) Today is a flurry of activity- work stuff, Easter play stuff, JJ radio stuff- all HAS to be done by 5:30 so i can record the shows as efficiently as possible. We're having a birthday dinner tonight at Soph's grandma's, and i need to be there as soon as traffic allows. I'm looking forward to it, mostly because i've missed family dinners lately... due to family members being sick, me working late, or things going on....


Then tomorrow morning I'm hanging out with coworkers Jenny and Pamela for a morning of beauty... hehe.... Meaning, I'm getting a haircut. :) Don't worry, there shall be photos. And after that, i'll be ready to go see Wicked!! I promise a full report Sunday or Monday. I'm excited. :)


But before I go back to answering listener emails, show prep, and costume/prop organizing, here's the latest on Clover Watch 2008!

Day 12 with the fake orchid at my desk. I like the orchid because i can't kill it, and it looks pretty realistic. I'm hoping its tallness encourages the clover to grow.

Day 13 (today)- the young clover with Doris Taylor- who, by the way, doesn't seem to be looking so hot lately. Some of her leaves (do you call them that?) are falling off.... :-l So both plants are in the conference room windowsill, in hopes that the nutrients from the sun perk them up (Also pictured: my cappucino).

0 thoughts: