February 21, 2009

jersey is my bff

I am sleeping beneath my own sheets, and it is heavenly.

Since it appears we will remain living with Sophia's family for awhile (and at their suggestion, so it's all cool), we ventured to storage today. Since moving out almost two years ago, we have been living without a lot of our possesions. Today we reclaimed my bed, Soph's armoire, a shelf, our games, and my desk. I now have my tall-but-double-the-storage-thanks-to-shelves-underneath bed, complete with the soft cotton jersey sheets. I write this entry between these lovely sheets that I have sorely missed. And I am momentarily content.

Claudia would like me to announce that she is officially coming to visit California in August. I, for one, am quite excited. I hope she is just as happy to be coming. Now we have the fun task of dreaming how we will spend our week. Currently on the agenda: a day in Hollywood with a performance of "Legally Blonde" at Pantages, the beach, Knott's Berry Farm, and the Museum of the Holocaust. Also playing tennis. I love my sister. I wish Becca could be here, too.

Oh, and Jolie would like you to know she's equally content with the return of the jersey sheets, as she sprawls out all over them.

It's an interesting feeling to rediscover parts of your life you've forgotten in two years.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you