June 23, 2008

because Claudia inspires me

Thanks for the feedback about my food presentation!! Coming soon- next week's dramatic performance.... Lord willing. Please pray that my cast comes together and this works out. We have six days and haven't rehearsed once!!! I'm livin' on the theatrical edge.

My work day is short today.. only 56 more minutes. Cali Grandpa is having surgery today. The best case scenario is that the cancer is still confined to his bladder, and they'll remove the entire bladder. God is a healer though, no matter how He chooses to heal. So yeah... lots of prayer.

But for now, a distraction... a survey stolen from my darling sister. I love her.

1.When was the last time you used a band aid?
Last week for a cat scratch, inconveniently located on my finger where it kept getting hit by stuff. Besides, neosporin makes it heal faster.

2. Do you think brittney spears is bi?
I refuse to waste valuable time and brain cells pondering this one.

3. Have you ever stalked somebody?
Nope, that's creepy

4. Has anybody ever stalked you?
Ex-boyfriend. It was not fun and part of the reason we broke up. I don't want to be stalked again.

5. Who was the last person you tripped over?
My own two feet. It's sad how often that happens.

6. Do you like bottled water?
Sigh, yes. But it's an unnecessary expense, and even though i refill the bottles a lot, i'd do so much better for my wallet and the earth if I just refilled a cup with a lid and took that with me. That's my current project- breaking that habit. I need work in that area... it's just so convenient and handy!

7. Can you tuck your foot behind your head?
HA!! Maybe someday after extensive yoga classes?

8. Did you just try?
Here at my desk at work? Oh, that'd be a sight.

9. Who is the stupidest person you know?
I don't know any stupid people. And even if I did, I would rather focus on what they are good at. Be nice.

10. Is your best friend hot?
Yes. We all are. It's been in the triple digits all week!!!

11. Will anyone repost this?
Maybe. Directly proportional to boredom level.

12. How many times have you laughed today?
Not a lot. I have a lot on my mind.

13. What is the best present you have ever gotten?
Life. Followed by love, then grace and mercy. My dashboard turtle ranks high. ;)
OH- funny story. Saturday was Daylene's birthday party... she sat down to open her gifts, and started to blurt out- "Ok, whoever gives me the best present will-", but was hushed by adults before we found out the end of that sentence!

14. Do you think your gangsta?
Nah, that's not how i roll, homie.

15. What is your dream car?
Not sure what it's called, but it can fly and operates magically without fuel. Nor does it have payments and it runs smoothly without maintenance.

16.What is your favorite color other than pink blue yellow purple orange green and the other normal colors people usually say?
moon silver, storm cloud blue violet, rainbow, sunset, and ocean colors. Happy?

17. Does you best friend look like you?
No one looks like me. Except Claudia.

18. Whats your favorite animal?
Turtle. Marine mammals. Sharks. Starfish. Giraffe. Cow. Monkeys. i just like animals. Horses. Dogs. ok this is getting ridiculous. I should've been a zookeeper.

19. What is your favorite song?
I don't have one. I like music too much to pick one favorite.

20. Are you texting someone right now?
Sophia at the hospital, and Leah

21. Do you play a sport?
Not well. I'm currently playing tennis once a week though.

22. What color are your nails?
au natural and trying to grow.

23. What are you thinking about?
What AREN'T I thinking about. Ha. Oh yeah, work. Well, sort of. i'm halfway attentive to that.

24. Do you know anyone that is allergic to pineapple?
No, but that that'd be tragic.

25. Are you mad at anyone? if so... why?
Not anymore. Forgiveness is a good thing. I hate staying mad at anyone.

26. What color is your room?
The room I'm staying in is covered with Betty Boop paraphanalia...... i say no more.

27. Do you like to go fishing?
YES!!! I miss it a lot. I used to go with my Papaw all the time.....

28. Do like to fill out surveys on myspace?
Eh.

29. Do you have facial hair?
Embarassingly, yes. I hate to admit it. But at least it's blonde. And i have discovered Sally Hansen's Naturally Bare. It's quite awesome and i recommend it to anyone.

30. Do lyou like to wear sunglasses?
Yes. I like my retinas. And i found my current pair for $2 at Big Lots. Score!

31. How many texts do you send in a day?
Depends on the day. I usually send maybe 40 a week? I can't make personal calls at work, and i'm so burnt out on being on the phone when i'm done with work, so I text more often than talking.

32. Do you flirt with pretty much everyone?
Nah. I'm just genuinely friendly.

33. How many pairs of converse tennis shoes do you own?
One. But they cause blisters. :( And I can only wear tennis shoes on the weekend so it's kind of a bust. :(

34. Do you sing daily?
Oh yes. :) I like singing. It makes me happy.

35. Do you support gay marrige?
This is a complicated question, and interesting since it has recently been made legal in California. Basically, there are now two things called marriage. One is a sacrament- you know, holy by God. The other is a legal arrangement allowing certain benefits and such. The first, the sacrament, is between a man and a woman. God set it up that way, and man can't touch that to change it. The second, the legal.... well, name one good reason not to (that has nothing to do with the Lord). So in the big picture, no, it is not a good thing for a variety of reasons. But in tunnel vision, the separation of church and state- well, what do you do?

36. Have you ever had your life planned out by someone else?
I'm pretty certain my parents mapped my life out. And i'm pretty sure i busted their mold into tiny, itty bitty pieces.

37. Are you a rockstar?
Of course. ;)

38. Do you use an alarm clock?
Three on my cellphone, and one with four legs, a tail, an irritating meow/whine, and sharp claws.

39. How do you like this survey so far?
It passes time between calls.

40. Do you ever wish you were the opposite gender?
Nah. When i was little i woke up crying from a dream where i was a boy. I just kept saying "i want to stay a girl". hehe. But the ability to pee standing up seems handy.

41. Do you ever go krogering?
YES! Even here in So Cal where there are no Krogers... some stores have Kroger brand and i buy it!!

42. Whats your favorite color of a balloon?
I've never assigned a favorite to balloons....

43. How much money do you make in a week?
Not enough.

44. How many pillows do you sleep with?
3. Two traditional, and the Rainbow Brite pillow Claudia made.

45. Are you listening to music right now?
No. I was listening to the Fish, but had to turn it off to listen to the produced version of a spot I wrote before it aired.

46. What kind of phone do you have?
An enV, the first kind. I love it and don't even care to upgrade, even though my upgrade is available.

47. Have you ever ridden a tricycle?
Yeah, we had one when i was little.

48. If you could be anyone in the world..... who would you be?
A better version of me.

49. Do you still play with your old toys?
My old school NES!!! I still play Tetris and Mario in those rare free moments! :)
50. How do you feel about orange cows living in willy wonkas chocolate factory with red chickens that support blood drives at local schools that were recently vandalized by a gang from "m-town" which is a crappy little town that nobody evers goes to like hollywood which is overrated and home to no orange cows?
Well, you got that right. Hollywood is overated and I have yet to see a single orange cow. Other than that.... what?!

Ten minutes 'til I'm out. Time to post and close up shop. I'll update later... maybe even mobile blog at the hospital. We'll see how it goes. Ninakupenda, rafikis.

1 thoughts:

becca said...

i am so tempted to fill this out. shoot. maybe later. haha, i liked your answers though.