September 16, 2008

i will write you a song

15 minutes til freedom. My brain is fried. I have a list of things I want to do tonight..... Does anyone else try to live the meaningful parts of their lives in the few hours in the evening? Does anyone else think this is nuts??

P.S.- calling someone, insulting them, and then requesting information is not a good idea. Do you really expect good customer service after you harrass me for not picking up your call on the first ring? Please. You're lucky I don't transfer your rude self to the voicemail of a former employee.

Appreciated thing of the week: Blockbuster, for their lack of late fees. God bless you. Sorry I don't reward you by being more timely with my movies. But thank you for rocking.

I wish i had copies of old video projects from childhood. I did mention them in my assistant director training application. What i wouldn't give to laugh at "The Bare Witch Project", "Ghetto Medea", "The Night Before Christmas at Mamaw's House", our Rosie O'Donnell tribute, or even the news report that Heidi Hammontree and I put together.

I wrote a letter to a random member of the Air Force through http://www.anysoldier.com/. It was kind of cool to do and I hope it helps. You guys should do it, too. Let me know how it goes. This week's project is about hunger. I'm thinking about how I want to approach it. I might do a creative project. Details to follow once I think it through some more.

I want to do "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" at church this year. I need to pull more team members on board. It will be a big project with a large cast of mostly kids... and most of the young actors at my church are almost too old to play kids. We'll see... it might be interesting.

I get to leave here in five minutes. So i shall save this entry, close the blinds in the conference room, and tell my carpool buddy to be ready- because i'm ready to actually spend my time on something that matters.

0 thoughts: