May 06, 2009

late night caffeinated musings

Ok, so it’s not really that late, it’s barely 10:30p. Today’s just been a long day of nothing, so it feels later than it truly is. Then again, I guess it’s not fair to call it nothing. Some noteworthy events took place. I’ve been upgraded to seeing the chiropractor in two weeks instead of one. This means that my back is healing, and I will spend half as much of my dwindling paycheck on back repair. I wrote a spot for a property management company with humor. I budgeted the aforementioned dwindling paycheck all the way through August, including plan to pay off my car possibly by July. I mailed the mother’s day gift my father, sister, and I collaborated on. And I just ended a sentence in a preposition and didn’t go back to fix it.

Wait. I can’t do it.

It should read “I mailed the mother’s day gift on which my father, sister and i collaborated.”

I know. It’s a sickness.

So I have only received music suggestions from Becca. Which is awesome. But i’m seeking variety. So even if you only recommend a song or two in the comments following this blog, it would rock.

I’m also accepting suggestions on how to pay bills without a desk job.

What? We’ve heard me whine about this before?

Claudia comes in 97 days. We start “Godspell” rehearsal in a couple of weeks. I am going to a Dodger game on the 24th. I just found out a friend from Kentucky college is pitching for them, and that is groovy.

And if anyone knows how to change the settings on my cursor on my laptop so it quits clicking things at random, I would seriously love you forever. And even send you a gift of some sort. I would’ve been finished writing this a long time ago if I didn’t have to keep fixing things.

Tomorrow co-workers and i are eating lunch at the park. Happy. Maybe i’ll invent other ways to escape linear-type life. Care to join me?

0 thoughts: