May 01, 2009

wary anticipation

I eye the weekend with happiness and hesitation. I love weekends for the sleeping in, the flexible schedule, the freedom, and the chance to do things that I love to do, instead of need to do to earn a paycheck. This weekend is set strike for Masquer and helping Sophia and her mom with a jewelry party. These are fun things that I'm happy to do, but somehow I feel overwhelmed.

I haven't taken pictures in a long time. I don't know why, since I have a lot of fun doing so. But I haven't felt inspired.

Perhaps it's this month's random sickness... I had a cold, then back injury, then another severe cold/flu- accompanied with persisting back pain. Thankfully, my back is slowly improving each day. But I'm frustrated that I'm not normal yet. That I can't sit comfortably for any period of time. That I'm slower and less focused that I want to be.

But enough of the pity party. I've been doing that for too long!

I didn't intend this entry to be so me-focused. There are a lot of things on my mind, but too many interruptions have butchered my already waning thought process. Besides, the freeway could use another car during rush hour.

0 thoughts: