May 17, 2009

recent news

Have you seen me?

labor day 08 018

Jolie is missing!

Calico cat, a bit on the pudgy side,
mostly black with brown patches and white neck, tummy, and feet. Tan stripe nose.

Please call 626-260-2729
and let her people know she is safe!

**************

Yesterday was the epitome of weekend. Random exploring, hanging out with Sophia and Daylene, playing in the ocean, Joe’s Crab Shack. But when all was said and done, Jolie was not waiting for me when I got home. She ran off on Friday, after being scared by the loud, mischevious, cat-threatening teenage boy cousins…. and no sign of her since. Of course, a newly-banished-to-life-outdoors cat will explore and be gone for hours at a time. But Jolie was still a homebody. She still meowed at the door for us to come hang out with us. She’s never been gone for this long.

When I looked for a new home for her, this was not what I had in mind.

0 thoughts: